30 September 2012

Cheers 007

Dismal day here today, not very warm, high winds and raining, perfect for crafting LOL.  I'm back in work tomorrow after 2 weeks holiday, if you count my days off before I started my hols, it will be 20 days, Oh! I LOVE part time work LOL.  2 days a week retirement, still got the social life and the "rest" in between, lubberly jubberly.

Here is a card I did with a freebie from Papercraft Inspirations, as far as I am concerned he's 007, "martini, shaken not stirred" I have cut the poor man in half, to get him into the circle, used a Freebie kit Unforgettable from Lynnie Smith at DAISIE, which had the red stitched frame in it., that I have had for years, I added digi brads group and acrylic frame circle from "ghoulies" by Dawn by Design at the DigiChick.  I cut out and 3D'd the frame and the sentiment. Added 3D gloss to the brads, quite simple, but I am pleased with it.  Especially the fab frame.  Shame of it was, that I didn't realise my God daughters husband was 40 duh! He was pleased with it anyway :)


I'm entering the following challenges.

http://craftyannschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-75.html  Inspired by a film title - it has to be any 007 film really.

http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge-127.html   Circles.

10 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Great masculine card. Love the image and how you framed with circles. Thanks for playing with us at Speedy Fox and Friends.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic as always Faith!

I'm hoping to start phased retirement next September and go to three days a week. Can't bloody wait, lol!
xx

Pat said...

Love the stitched frame. Awesome card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Aileen said...

Love it Faith! I'm a bit partial to 007!! x

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this cute card, my very favorite color combo. I like the stitching, too. Thanks, so much for joining us over at Speedy Fox and Friends.

Kate said...

Cheers! Great card. Love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, this is smashing, I love the smooth guy just like the super cool 007:0) Hugs Gay x

Anonymous said...

Love your Mr Bond I bet he's Sean Connery am I right !!! Great frame and love how you added to gloss to the brads, super sophisticated card.

Marie

iReneM said...

Fab take on the challenge, Faith :)
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
x