13 April 2013

60th birthday card

Hi Everyone, miserable weather here today, but at least the rain and milder temperature is helping the grass grow and make things look greener than they have of late.

My offering today is a card following Bugaboo sketch SSS109, the image is Alyssa from Digi Stamp Boutique, (as my friend's hair is short, I erased the lovely tied up hair) I coloured her in PS, the digi papers are from a digi kit, Lucky in Love by ETC at Digichick.  The 60 is on a circle from the same kit and is layered as as are the rest of the papers. I printed out a plain paper and punched it with a Martha Stewart punch.

Here is the card.


The challenge I'm entering is 


A look at a T. shirt I made for the same girl who is 60 next week, we had a birthday lunch out yesterday and really enjoyable it was too.  As we were going out, I made the T. shirt so she could wear it in the restaurant whilst there, she wore it with pride I am glad to say, and, had many more greetings from strangers too. The digi stamp I used is Stella Peeker Another Drink by Bugaboo, the sentiment is part of the stamp set.






14 comments:

Aileen said...

Another perfect card Faith and the T Shirt is brill. x

Shirley Young said...

Both look fabulous Faith. I love the Bugaboo stamp.

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are fabulous ... the card is gorgeous .. love the colours .. and that T shirt is a masterpiece lol!

Loli said...

Hola Faith, i'm sorry for not comment on your blog, i'm very,very busy with my job for the communions, thank you for your great and fantastic comments, i feel sooo good with your comments, you'er a very kind person my friend:DTHANK YOU!!
OOOOh Faith you make the most fuuny cards i can see, i love it, i laught with your cards alwaysFANTASTIC!!!what fantastic T.shirt, i like boogadoo perfects "old girls":D:D:D with her wisdom :D:D:D...your 80 "young"footballer...it's simply GREAT, and your wedding card...you're the DIGIQUEEEN!!! my friend :D:D:D.
A warm hug from Palma , have a nice week and take care.

Anonymous said...

I love the card Faith - the florals are perfect. Gill x

Pat K said...

Two fabulous creations Faith. Love the card and the T-shirt is brilliant. Pat K x

Viv said...

Fab card - and I LOVE the T shirt!

pinky said...

Wow brilliant projects, love them both! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Oh, Faith, these are brilliant - especially the T-shirt! You can make me one .... in just 5 years time! OMG where does the time go!
xxx

Bonnie said...

Wow, a wonderful card and a fabulous shirt to match! You have a lucky friend!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Faith ..have sent you an email to thank you .
Love the image for your card ..she has beautiful grey hair ..Love the decorative punched centre strip too .WOW for the T-shirt , so clever .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Jodie Mackrell said...

LOVE the Stella t shirt!!

Pauline said...

Love your card Faith, and that t shirt is too funny!

Cards for Everyone said...

Haha! Cool shirt! The card is even more brilliant. Great ideas you got there. Thanks. :)