02 April 2013

A wedding card

HI Everyone, I hope this is a successful post today!! there are so many people in my position who can't post and are having the same error code come up when they try to post.

Anyhow a quick post tonight, it is a wedding card that I have been asked to do for the same wedding as the purple flower layer in my previous post HERE.  This had to be quite different and she was not fussy what it was like as long as it was purple.  I used parts of 2 digi kits in it, Peacock by A-Manda Creations and Yesterdays Blooms by Booland Designs both at Digital Scrapbook Studio, I added some flat pearls stuck onto part of the pearl swirl. I decoupaged the frame and ribbon. I'm glad to say she loved it.



I am entering this challenge

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-176-swirls-and-pearls.html  Swirls and pearls, (YEP)

7 comments:

carol said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Luciana De La Vega said...

Hi
Are you still having trouble publishing on blogger?

www.loiradecorderosa.com

Bonnie said...

Another beautiful wedding card, Faith! I love those pearls! It's sure to be treasured for many years to come!

Shirley Young said...

A really lovely card Faith and the pearl swirl looks fabulous.

Linby said...

Wow this is gorgeous, the the depth you achieved .
Linby x

Aunty Sue said...

what a perfect card for our challenge and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz with our Pearls & Swirls challenge

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised she loved it its fabulous ! its almost worth getting married for ! Love the pearl swirls and the clever frame looks so 3d amazing dimension.

Marie