29 January 2014

Baby girl card

Hi Everyone

It's been a while since I entered the LIM challenge, but even I was tempted with the sketch this week.

I had won a beautiful page of digi stamps from Whoopsi Daisy a few weeks ago and thought this little baby would suit this sketch.  I used Congratulations from a digi kit Baby Shower by Trina Clark, the check paper comes from the kit too.  I added a white stroke in PS to enable me to cut out the digi with a border and cut it even LOL.  I then 3D'd it onto the bottom onto the check border.  I added a DP paper to the background as I'm not used to too much CAS and to me it "felt" better :)  Hope it's CAS enough.


http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/week-156-sketch.html  Sketch - Yep!

http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/fan-tastic-tuesday-challenge-20-make-it.html  Make it cute or sweet, - Yep!


http://www.addictedtocas.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/challenge-30.html  NEW Yep! new digi.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute as a button - lovely image and so well "coloured." x

Chrissie said...

Cute little image Faith!
Good to see you again!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Shirley Young said...

It's gorgeous Faith and I love what you have done with the image.

Unknown said...

This is sooo Cute, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love you to come and join us again next week for another fab challenge..
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX

Anonymous said...

Look at you goin all CAS and everything lol. Thanks Faith for another super entry for ATCAS love that image and the little butterfly is so sweet.

Marie

Bonnie said...

What a pretty baby! Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh my - what a precious image!! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

Viv said...

Awww it's so sweet Faith :) Viv xx