31 January 2014

Sassy Fire - woman!

Hi Everyone, my card for today is one I was asked to do, a birthday card for an Irish Firewoman! yikes! what do I do with that, so a trawl around the net and saw the perfect image to suit by Sassy Studio Designs which I coloured in PS,  I already had DP Irish papers by ETC by Danyale from 2 of her kits Blarneybliss and Slainte.

I made a fire engine from shapes in PS and copied them to my Cricut to cut them, I'm quite pleased with it too.  I used a default shape in PS for the shamrock I 3D'd it and the Firewoman, mounted the DP onto black card and then layered the rest voila - card.



I'll enter this into

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/dtbst-214-make-your-image-pop.html  Make your image pop, Yep! I think she does.

http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/challenge-69-for-girls.html  For the Girls - Yep!

http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/  Anything Goes - Yep!
Couldn't find a direct link to this challenge number 10

http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/4ccc-179-anything-goes-and-crazy-egg.html  Anything Goes - Yep!

13 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, you come up trumps every single time! This is perfect for the brief, gorgeous work. Sorry I haven't been around much - where did January go?! Will try harder for February. Big hugs xx

crafty-stamper said...

Perfect image and papers for the brief-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Unknown said...

Love this! Great job on the coloring! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks, hope to see you again next week.
Tina, DT member @ 4CC

Anonymous said...

Brilliant - especially the Happy Birthday climbing! x

Shirley Young said...

You do get asked to do some challenging things Faith but this is certainly meets all the requirements !! Fab card - hope you are feeling better too.

Loli said...

Hola Faith!!!!!thank you for yours comments every week, you're so kind my friend!!!
OOOOOOh i think the fireman wil be veryyyyyyyyyy happy with your card, :D:D:D:D:D.
Fastaastic card!! and so funny.
I hope you'r better about your sciatic is very painful i suffer sciatic too, do you need have care with the hot showers, because the sciatic is a nerve and when the hot water expand the muscles put pressure on the nerve, anti-inflammatory only can help a little bit...
A warm hug from Palma

Sally H said...

A wonderful card, Faith. Just the job! Another unusual request sorted very cleverly x My niece volunteered in the New Zealand Fire Service when she was over there. I hope you feel better soon x

Holly Young said...

Wow, what a perfect card for the challenge you were given! I just love it Faith!

Jackie said...

Your card is just so much fun! I love the accents you used to go with this image too! Thank you for joining us this week at the Sassy Studio Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Sassy Studio Designs DT

Bonnie said...

Perfect, right down to that little fire truck!

Kim Kelley said...

How cute is this! Love the Irish theme! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Dawn said...

Fantastic girly card! I love that image!
Thanks for playing at CFAS this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

beautiful card love the image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafting For All Season, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison x