20 August 2014

Cut Baby card a case

Hi Everyone, I'm here again this week with a card I did after seeing this one HERE I loved it, and, as I had to do a baby card quickly, it meant I didn't have to think what to do.

I already had this file by Scrapcationgetaway blog (but had never used it), so just had to cut it out and follow Bonnie's layout voila! all done.  I decided to cut the deer out in pinky colours from an old Papermania card pack. Then had to try and get the text on the print out to match, I am quite pleased with it all, even though the colours I chose are different to what I had imagined.  The embossing folder is by Cart-Us.


Challenge

http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/use-your-stash-at-try-it-on-tuesdays.html  Use your stash - the cut file is quite old, so is the PMcard, the embossing folder, the ribbon and the lace, OK I'm a hoarder!

http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/we-have-new-sponsor.html  Stash - Anything Goes - Yep! all old stuff!

15 comments:

Pat K said...

Very adorable...perfect for a new baby girl.

Shirley Young said...

This is so pretty Faith and the little deer really is cute.

Anonymous said...

Im sooooo far behind with commenting and you are such a busy bee don't think I will ever catch up ! What a super sweet card that little deer is just the cutest and the embossing folder is a perfect match.

Marie

chrissie said...

A very sweet baby card

Thank you for joining us st Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

Margik said...

This is a beautiful and adorable card. The deer is so cute and the embossing folder is fabulous.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar

MaryH said...

This is as cute as can be, and a perfect card for a little one. The baby deer is just so cuddly looking and love the embossed background too. Someone will be just delighted when they open this one! TFS & Hugs too.

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card great design and thank you for linking up with Clear it Out this week hugs Judith DT x

Jacee said...

What a lovely card Faith, That dear is just the sweetest little creature, lovely work!

Thank-you for calling in and your lovely comments on my blog, it is much appreciated.

Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

G Peplow said...

That's so sweet Faith, love Bambi and that embossed background is perfect :D Gay xx

Bonnie said...

Love that little deer and the sentiment that matches! Pretty embossing and lace too. Perfect for a new baby girl! Thanks for the linking! Glad I could help!

Evil Edna said...

LOVE a good pun! Thank you for joining us at TIOT, we hope to see you again soon.EE

Vicky Hayes said...

Aw, such a little cutie Faith! Vicky x

Lynn's Place said...

Wonderful project...TF joining us @ CIO hope you stop by again real soon.

Unknown said...

What a cute project! Thanks for playing at Clear It Out! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck

Sally H said...

So cute, and I love your sentiment!