19 August 2014

I love chocolate LOL.

Hi Everyone, it's been such a long time since I entered the Meljens challenges, I made a special effort with this one as it is "Splat" and I have seen so many fabulous cards using a "splat" that I just had to make a card with a "splat" I love that word too LOL. I even managed to take the photo of the card outside, after taking it blowing down a few times!

I added some Stickles and 3D Gloss and left it at that. I just hope this is acceptable for the challenge as it is digitally made.  (fingers crossed)


















The image "Chocolate Diva" is by Meljens.
The Splat is by elledesigns
The floral paint is by Wimpychompers Creations
Her dress is blue paint by Z Pearn
Sentiment by Create with TLC.
Mounted on Papermania card.

11 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Faith
what a fun card loving that image and design brilliant
Jacki x

Pat K said...

Clever design as always Faith...great image and brilliant sentiment. Pat K x

Crafting Vicky said...

AH just love that sentiment with that image! Just fabulous background as well!!!

Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a giveaway you need to check it out at 600 followers giveaway

Shirley Young said...

Love it Faith, that image is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha love this ! So funny too and true, I love your splat its fabulous digital or not its amazing and so much fun just like you.

Marie

Denise Goeldner said...

Wonderful splat card, beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Meljen’s Designs Design Team & Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

G Peplow said...

Brilliant!! I love chocolate too!! Fabulous lady and a great card Faith :D xx

Bonnie said...

Love this image, sentiment and splats! What a wonderfully fun card, Faith!

Unknown said...

It's absolutely allowed, even if it's created digitally! Love how you colored her up! Thank you so much for entering my Meljen's Designs challenge. :-)

Vicky Hayes said...

I screamed with laughter when I saw this fabulous card Faith! It's just brilliant! Vicky x

Sally H said...

Lol! Love it! I think my hubby might argue that Men can live by chocolate alone, or he would be prepared to give it a go!!!