07 December 2014

Snowman friends

Hi Everyone, thought I would let you see one of my Christmas cards. VERY CAS for me, but I love those happy snowmen and seeing as I had to do 80 cards VERY quickly, it had to be CAS.  Coloured digitally in PS, I followed the "Merry Christmas" Design Seeds colours.

I layered the framed top with 3D tape and added lots of sparkle. Not a good photo, it's difficult on these Winter days.


Digi by The Stamping Boutque
frame by Marisa Lerin at Pixel Scrappers
font is Tropicali script BTN Bamboo

I'm entering it into the FB challenge at The Digistamp Boutique

http://a-crafty-mess.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/challenge-2_5.html  Anything Goes/Christmas colours

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/crafty-catz-challenge-258-snowmen.html Snowmen



14 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love these adorable snowmen! Wonderful CAS card!

Sally H said...

Wonderful snowmen Faith! Great colours. You have done CAS very well - like a pro! Hope you are keeping well and having a stress free run up to Christmas

Pamellia said...

Very cute card Faith! hugs :)

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card.... Faith
Hugs Sylvie xx

Cindy said...

They look very happy! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

What a fun card thank you for joining us at A Crafty Mess Challenge Sue DT xx

Anonymous said...

Card great but just as important - great to see you back! x

Sue said...

Fab cards Faith I'm just playing catch up because hubby is ill and Grandson is keeping him company right now lol nice to see you back xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxx

Linby said...

Nice to see you back with this lovely card. I'm having the same problem with photos!
Linby x

MaryH said...

The image is delightful & fun. Love the 3d tape, and gosh, I'm glad I don't have to make 80 cards! I just have to get it in gear and do inserts & mail what I do have!!! Glad to see that you're back in full swing. Yay for Photo Shop! Hugs & TFS

Viv said...

Hi Faith , how are you doing ? hope you are ok and coping with Christmas! this is a beautiful card, I love the cute image and the gorgeous colouring . My cards were very simple too, when you have to make lots it's easier isn't it ;) hugs Viv xx

PaperDaisies said...

Love the image. Love how you have showcased it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Sarn said...

Love this snow family card Faith. 80 cards? I don't even KNOW 80 people! xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

I just love this card Faith - the CASness of it is right up my street! Vicky x