11 January 2015

Beautiful flower

Hi Everyone, it's been a while since I made anything for Paper Garden Products, to my shame.  I decided yesterday to make something and this came along.  I chose the digital stamp Lentern Rose (or Hellebore) as I thought it just the flower for this time of year.  The stamp frame is also from PGP.

I coloured the flower in PS to match the paper. I chose papers from the Midwinter kit which was a freebie a while ago. it suited the season too and although the background paper is little snowflakes I think they look like little flowers, well I can see what I want LOL.  The full kit is HERE

I added an embossed border from Tattered Lace and decoupaged the flowers, I also used a sentiment from Paper Garden and printed it on the paper, I changed the colour to match the paper and added an "outer glow" so it showed up more. I also added some Stickles to the centre of the flower. I am so pleased with it, it's so different to what I have been making last few months.

I am entering a few challenges, anyone got a good way of checking up on the correct date if by any chance you have won?




I added this to the Splitcoasters Gallery for Dry Embossing - the border

http://www.dreamweaverstencils.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/exciting-announcement-truly-mixed-media.html  Birthday Wishes - Yep!

http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-60-anything-goes-in-pink-of.html  Anything Goes - Pink - Yep!

http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.ca/2015/01/new-challenge-winter-birthday.html  Winter Birthday - Yep!

http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-145-anything-goes.html  Anything Goes - Yep!

http://papercreatorscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-34.html  Anything Goes - Yep!





11 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Faith and your decoupage is wonderful. xx

Aileen said...

Wow I love your flowers, they really pop. x

Shirley Young said...

A lovely card Faith, the flower looks stunning.

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous card Faith!! I love your dimensional flower and the beautiful colours!!

Most challenges will announce the winners in the same post as the next challenge. For example, the winners of challenge #42 and the theme of challenge #43 are announced in the same post. For the challenges that write a separate winners post, if you are a follower then you will get a notice in your reading list when they post the winners.

Make sense??? until next time, big hugs :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thanks Pamellia, yes it makes sense, I just wondered if there was a way to make a diary or something to ensure you don't miss the winners post.

Sarn said...

WOW - love the dimension on this card Faith. It's a beautiful card xxx

Lau W said...

Very elegant card !
Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator Challenge ! xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a beautiful flower.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
Pauline
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is a beautiful card - such gorgeous paper! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
Rebecca.
x

Jamie Martin said...

Lovely Birthday Card! Thank you for playing along with the Dreamweaver Stencils monthly challenge :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining the Dreamweaver Stencils Challenge this month!