17 November 2015

Telephone girl

HI Everyone. here is a card that I have made for 2 challenges. I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir, then cut it down to go into the centre of the telephone image. She could be a wallpaper for the phone I thought. I followed the sketch and laid it all out in PS, I printed the phone and other papers and added black paper as a background layer, added 3D gloss to the phone button and 3 pearl drops and a sentiment.

My colouring still has much to be desired, but maybe it's the paper I am using. I can't use anything heavier than 220 grm weight as my printer won't take it, so if anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.


Image - Artby Miran digi girl 265
DP - CariocaDScrapbook-ThatTeenageLifeKit Pixelscrapper Oct blog hop
Phone - PSBT 10-2015_RkSkDesigns_That_Teenage_Life_girl_papers  Pixelscrapper Oct blog hop
Label - Marisa Lerin -label-that's-my-phone Pixelscrapper Oct blog hop

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/stella-says-sketch-318.html 

ArtbyMiran Facebook progressive challenge

No comments: