20 December 2015

16th Birthday

Hi Everyone, here is the last of the Great Nephew cards for this year, in fact the last birthday card of the year. My GN was receiving a scooter for his birthday, to help him get to and from college.

Because of this I had my subject all planned out, this is what I made. I laid out the design in Photoshop and added his initials and age to the number plate. I'm thrilled with the teen image as it looks so much like him. I had to keep the layers low as this was to be posted so I 3D'd the scooter front and the belt and number tag.



All the images and digi papers came from CariocaDScrapbook-ThatTeenageLifeKit  @ Pixelscrapper.

7 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

I'm sure he will be blown away with this card Faith it's gorgeous love it. You are the queen of Photoshop it amazes me when I see your creations
Anyway my dear thank you for all your lovely support and comments on my blog this year
and just in case I don't to wish it to you later have a wonderful Christmas and very happy health and crafty new year
Jacki xx

cotnob said...

A brilliant masculine card Faith, perfect for a young man.
Pauline
x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow - this is awesome. I bet he totally loves this. So many cute little details and the fact that the guy even looks like him is so cool.

Shirley Young said...

Great card Faith - love all your latest ones too xx

Karen said...

I absolutely adore this honey.
Such a perfect card! xx

cotnob said...

I was certain that I had already commented on this card and the one below Faith, I don't know what happened to them.
This is a fabulous masculine card, perfect for a young man.
Pauline
x

Linby said...

Yet another great "age" card.