16 December 2015

21st Birthday

Hi Everyone, I told you a few days ago that I had a few Great Nephews birthday's coming up, well here is #2. He was 21, oh! where do the years go?

I have had this file a long while and have been waiting for a card I though it matched and this was it. I used some fabulous cross hatched card that my SIL bought me, when they came down recently, I LOVE it, the texture feels fabulous too. I will have to get some more when we visit Lincoln next.  Anyhow, here's the card.


Cut file from Get Silvered.com
All Digi paper by Pink Petticoat
Birthday die Tattered Lace
Key Jen Balding at Digichick.

12 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful masculine birthday card, Faith! If you think it feels odd to have nephews in their 20s, wait until your first grandchild presents you with great-grandchildren! :-D

Squirrel x said...

Now that's clever, and perfectly masculine - love it! Hugs xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

That's awesome. Love the masculine look and the key is a great addition.

Pamellia said...

Fabulous card! Love the ticking pattern in the background, such a great fit for the style of your card. Love the key you added too. hugs :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

How stylish it looks...I love the numbers idea
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Carol L said...

I love the masculine denim look of this fun birthday card! NJ!

Sarn said...

Totally brilliant xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous 21st Birthday card Faith, a brilliant masculine design.
Pauline
x

MaryH said...

It's just beautiful Faith. All that lovely texture certainly showed up nicely in your photo...it's very 'touchable'. The striping reminds me of the pillow ticking we used to have here in the States. I love this design, and it's perfect for a 21 yr old young man. I've appreciated your friendship & encouragement this past year, and so glad I found your blog! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year...TFS & Hugs too!

Linby said...

You always do great number cards and this one is no exception - fab card.

MagsB said...

This is lovely, Faith, blue and white always looks so classy!

Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

with much love, Mags B x

vic said...

A really sweet card and very special too!

Vic x