05 December 2015

Another Christmas card

Hi Everyone and my fabulous new followers, thank you for your support.

I have another Christmas card that I have popped in this weekend. I won't be doing any crafting for a few days as we have visitors, well not really visitors, they are my #3 Bruvva and SIL, so plenty of laughs and gossip.

The image by "All Dressed Up Digi Stamps" is the freebie on the Progressive Challenge at the Outlawz and the sketch I have used is also from the Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz. I don't know if it against the rules to enter them with one card, but with with family here I won't have time otherwise to enter.

Have a good weekend, See you next week. :)

Digi papers by Paper Garden Products 

http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-46-fabulous-news-to-share.html Anything Goes

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.845187252246180&type=1 Facebook challenge STARS

11 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Pretty card .Great back ground paper and I love the top fringe paper . Sweet image too .
Hugs Shirley-Anne

Pamellia said...

What a magical image Faith!! It's straight out of a Christmas movie that I would totally watch!! Love the border across the top with the little stars, a wonderfully festive touch! hugs :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a sweet image. Hope she doesn't fall into the tree! The DP is the perfect match to go along with her.

Sheila said...

Love this sketch and you have coloured your freebie perfectly!! Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up and good Luck!!
Sheila
*All Dressed Up DT*

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is stunning Faith, love your fabulous colouring and the scalloped border with the little stars. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at All Dressed Up. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

NanaConnie said...

This is precious, Faith! Terrific use of the sketch, too. Great paper choices. :-D

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Faith, such a pretty image.
Pauline
x

Monika Reeck said...

Faith
this is adoreable Image
and your coloring is Stunninggg
Love love love
the DP is perfecto and love your star there
Faith do you like the idea to exchange Holiday Card?
I made one for you special
need your address
please reply to me with your addy
many thanks Faith
see you soon on our Blog at 13 Dec :)
hugs
Monika

Nancy said...

How did I miss this one? It's beautiful, Faith! I love that image, of course! Lovely colouring, and such pretty sparkle! Enjoy your company! :o)

AndreaNorris said...

Hee hee third time I've commented on this Faith - love all the little stars you've added tgo this beautifully coloured image
Andrea x
All Dressed Up DT

Vannessa said...

This is great and I love all the little stars as embellishments and to frame the image too. Thank you for joining in the All Dressed Up Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
All Dressed Up DT