15 December 2015

Beauty of Christmas

Hi Everyone, this is an image I won from Create with TLC that I was going to use for my Christmas cards and lost it!!!!!!!!! then when I had posted them I found it, that's the way isn't it. However, I had to colour her and have used a different way in Photoshop with colour layers and blending options, it was quite difficult for me to understand the idea, but in the end I am quite pleased with it. I have kept it as a digital image, but I'm sure I will use this beautiful image next year. I followed the colour scheme below, but don't know where I got it from - sorry.


9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Well, she isn't what I expected, but gorgeous nonetheless! Hugs xx

Pamellia said...

Not sure what you did Faith, but it turned out wonderful! Make sure you keep track of it now, so you can use it next year. hugs :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a gorgeous image! Very unique. Love the sentiment too!

Nancy said...

That's really beautiful, Faith! I've never tried colouring that way but you did a great job! It's a really lovely image too! :o)

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely spectacular, Faith! One would think you've been coloring that way for months on end. :-D

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Faith, I love the colours you have chosen.
Pauline
x

Tlc Creations said...

You did a gorgeous job on the blending. Looks beautiful.

Paulette

Linby said...

I could do so much more if I didn't spend so long looking for things! This is indeed a beauty, I love it.

Carol L said...

This is a real beauty with fabulous coloring! So glad you found it :)