29 December 2015

Just for You

Hi Everyone, I'm not taking time to be on the 'puter much over the holidays, but feel I have to keep up with a couple of challenges, I usually play at, and, this is for the Outlawz Sketch Challenge. I am one of those people who follow sketches literally. I wanted a feeling of Spring after the terrible rain and winds we have been experiencing this last couple of months, hence the pale colours.

I laid out everything in Photoshop and used print and cut on the Cameo.










All elements and digi paper are by Paper Garden Products

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is SO lovely, Faith! Such a wonderful breath of fresh Spring air is a welcome break from wintery cold. Enjoy the holidays, and Happy New Year!

Shirley Young said...

Pretty card Faith, l love the delicate colours x

Linby said...

so pretty, I love those colours.
Happy New Year x

Pamellia said...

Beautiful card Faith, I love the soft tones! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I'm sending cheers for a Happy New Year! hugs :)

Jacee said...

so pretty Faith, lovely colour and I do love the little bows
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely take on the sketch. The pale muted colors are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I?ve been to your blog before but after browsing through some of the articles
I realized it?s new to me. Anyhow, I?m certainly happy I came across it and I?ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!