13 December 2015

No Reindeer!

Hi Everyone, I was asked to make a card for Javacardlineart with this fun image. It had me stumped to begin with, then then thought how Rudolph would feel aw!

Anyhow I made a little scene to show what Santa would say to Rudolph and added a road to the background added a tree and Rudolph's nose ha ha. Such a fun image. I coloured in PS. I did print and cut on the Cameo and layered the image, added glitter glue, snow writer on the sign and gold glitter for the tree baubles and finally added 3D gloss to the nose.


Image Javacardlineart
Background Snackpack Gu's Designs
Tree KAagard at ScrapOrchard
Sentiment Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Song
Road ScrapOrchard

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-25-theme.html

http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/let-it-snow-with-crafty-calendar.html

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-159-anything-christmas-goes.html

11 comments:

Pamellia said...

Faith, I just love this one!! What a fun Christmas scene! We have a deer crossing just down the road from us, and I told my husband it would be fun if they changed the sign at Christmas time to read "reindeer crossing". haha!! I love your tree, the baubles look so dimensional! hugs :)

Monika Reeck said...

Faith not only you...I was stag no idea what kind of design I should made...then I remember I asked to be GDT for a challenge and I used their color challenge I guess yours too similar like my card...Faith the idee of rudolf nose is totally cute n clever..I love your Santa without Reindeer card cute beautiful...and lovely added of glitter..really great job my friend..big hugs
Monika
(See the shop today Faith I still have freebie there :))

NanaConnie said...

LOL Too Funny, Faith! Love Rudolph's shiny little nose peeking in from the side. Delightful design. :-D

Sue said...

Fabulous card Faith! love it thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue xxxxx

Bonnie said...

Oh, Faith, I love how Rudolph is peeking in! Maybe he'll find something else fun to do since he won't be leading the sleigh!

Kathy D. said...

So what does the inside of the card say? (I had to come see what you were up...miss you!)

Karen said...

It turned out fabulousy!!
I LOVE that tree so much.. And your whole card is inspired!!
It is perfect! Smiles.xx

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Faith, poor Rudolph, at least he managed to get his nose into your fabulous scene.
Pauline
x

Linby said...

I would still be stumped! You are so good at thinking outside the box. Great card youve designed.

Deborah Frings said...

This is so cute! I do like Rudolf's bright nose creeping into the picture! Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas challenge at The Male Room. Hope to see you again next year.

Louise van Vuren said...

Made me laugh, great card for a man, I just love Rudolph's nose peeping int! Thanks for joining us in The Male Room and hope to see your cards there in 2016 too.
Louise xx