15 January 2016

Reading!

Hi everyone, while mojo is absent, I have been reading, in fact 2 books, that I have really enjoyed. I am now onto my 3rd perhaps it's the the continuous rain and darkness we have been having, making me feel like curling up and being warm and cosy, which I have been.

I found this on Elizabeth Dulemba's blog which I thought suited me so well at this time.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
     "It is no good getting furious if you get stuck. What I do is keep thinking about the problem but work on something else. Sometimes it is years before I see the way forward. In the case of information loss and black holes, it was 29 years. " - Stephen Hawking 

However mojo still isn't in attendance and I'm hoping it won't be years before something pops into my head!

I decided to see if there may be something I haven't shown you and this is what I found. A pine perfumed candle I decided to make a gift of, enhanced, I hope you'll think, with an image by Paper Garden Products a scrap of ribbon I had, that fitted around the candle and a die, put all together and here it is. I should have shown it's packing too, but forgot to take a photo of it.


Paper Garden Products "Holiday Home" digi kit

I also did these fab containers in a tray and had to rush to finish them, packed them and forgot to show the finished result, seems this mojo thing was leaving me before Christmas! Here they are in the middle of painting them, I then added lovely paper and inked the edges, I was really pleased with the result. I can here your praise of these - rotflal.  I can see the candle in the photo too!





8 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow Faith, you sure are keeping busy. Candles, books, boxes...tons on the go. Love that candle, the white looks amazing against the bright green! Hope you find your mojo soon. hugs :)

Viv said...

My mojo isn't great atm. either Faith.....must be this horrid cold and grey weather. Love the pretty candle and my you were busy with all those boxes too ;) Viv xx

Shirley Young said...

Lovely projects Faith, like the quote too xx

cotnob said...

Your candle is fabulous Faith, I bet it smells lovely.
I'm sure your mojo will soon return.
Pauline
x

MagsB said...

The candle looks lovely, the embellishments are so delicate and pretty!

On dark, cold days like this the only thing to do is to curl up in the warm with a good book and a big mug of something hot!! Enjoy your reading - but let's hope that Spring sunshine is soon on its way!!

love Mags B x

Bonnie said...

Your mojo will return. In the meantime enjoy reading. That's another of my favorite pastimes! Love how you fixed up that candle! What a lovely gift!

NanaConnie said...

WOW, what a fabulous project, my friend! Love that candle and know it's going to be a lovely home decoration.

Carol L said...

This turned out so pretty! I love the detail work!