02 May 2016

Poppy girl

Hi Everyone, my card for you today is for my God Daughters daughter. She is 16 this month and this is the card I have made for her, it follows this weeks Outlawz sketch, I'm not sure if this is poppy overkill, but her name is Poppy (which I I love) and it's a special birthday so I decided to go with it.

I used poppylicious and poppy border by Tiddlyinks  and papers by Julie C Designs "Lest We Forget"

Below is how I laid things out in PS to print, saves a lot of waste ink and paper. I then layered onto black paper, the sentiment is by Imagine that! by Kris, The 16 has been 3D glossed, as has the poppy middles. I used Tonic Crystal drops to add the "bling". I forgot to colour her legs, so coloured them with my SN markers and went over the rest of her skin to match it up.




10 comments:

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Faith!! I love the vibrant reds, so bright and cheery!! Just playing some catch up after my week off with Mum, I hope you had a great week last week! hugs :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Darling...no, you can never have too many happy poppies.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Faith, such a fabulous design - a super image and perfect papers.
Pauline
x

Desire Fourie said...

Faith this is absolutely gorgeous. Just loving the vibrant red and green and the patterned panels.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

MaryH said...

Beautiful & personalized, and she's going to love it! I really liked the layout design, and it's such a cute image. The papers look grand with the overall theme, and once again, you've aced this challenge! TFS & Hugs

Linby said...

I do love poppies and this card is absolutely gorgeous. How lovely to use her name for the basis of the card.

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, LOVE what you did with this sketch, Faith! What a gorgeous card.

Nancy said...

Wow, Faith! It's absolutely gorgeous! I love how you put it all together! Stunning! :o)

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is such a special card. I love the poppy panels and that image is just precious. I'm sure she'll treasure this one!

Shirley Young said...

This looks stunning Faith, so vibrant and such a sweet image xx