15 July 2016

Lion get well

Blog Hop Reminder
        17 July 


From now until the Vintage Vacation Hop....these cute little vacation guys are available as a GIFT, when you purchase any one SET from the store.  Hurry while they last~!  Vacations gone Wild!~

My card today is number 3 of the freebie, I have had such fun with these and going through the sentiments from TLC to find those that match each one. My card today was matched with a get well sentiment, I thought it perfect for the image. Coloured digitally with DP's fussy cut and layered. Sounds like it didn't take long doesn't it? LOL. 



Image and sentiment Create with TLC
DP's Marisa Lerin at Pixelscrapper
Circle die Tonic

10 comments:

Shirley Young said...

These are a super set of images Faith.Your lovely card would make anyone feel better xx

Viv said...

Fab card again Faith, such a sweet image too ;) Viv xx

Anonymous said...

Your cards always make me smile. I'd be lion if I said he wasn't cute!! :-)

Carol L said...

Good grief, this is yet another cute and adorably funny card! I love it!

cotnob said...

A fabulous get well card Faith, a super image and great sentiment.
Pauline
x

NanaConnie said...

Oh, this is just too fun, Faith! What a darling image, a lion paddling his own canoe. :-D Great dp choices, too.

Hetty said...

Oh my, this is such a fun card and great use of the image.
Love the colors.

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Adorable card! Perfect image for such a cute card

Jacki Daniels said...

Adorable card and image love it xx

Kate said...

Fantastic sentiment with the image!! Super choice with the colours and papers too!