16 September 2016

Frankenstein

Hi Everyone, I'm not usually into Halloween cards, although it is a time that is getting more popular in the UK. However, I make at least one every year, the first always for our neighbours children, they are both teens now, so I can do something a little grown up for them and when I saw the Create with TLC had this kit, with quite a few things I can use, like added to choccie bars etc. WELL I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Here he is and I have to say I LOVE him.
The sentiment included sends me into chuckles every time I look at him.


the background paper is by Summertime Designs
the Halloween is a paint image by Sahin Designs
onto which I digitally added a shadow, which brought out the words
I digitally painted the face
printed them all out, with the image a few times to layer the image
I added a Tattered Lace die of the same background
(OK only because I made a mistake while printing the background out)
I added silver Uniball Glitter pen to the "metal" on his face and the screws 
and also a little onto the sentiment and die.
All layered onto black card with some ribbon added.
For the insert I decided to have the background paper as
grey with the paint image by Sahin Designs
and adding more images from the Create with TLC kit.



you can see the glitter pen a little on this closeup.


http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/ants-in-my-pantry-digital-challenge-21.html

http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/164-fall-colors-sentiment.html



16 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome Halloween card! Love the background and Frankenstein is so cool. Great inside too.

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cool!!! it made me giggle too...
TFS
hugs,
Karen

Shirley Young said...

Absolutely brilliant Faith - I love it xx

cotnob said...

This is brilliant Faith, such a fabulous image and great details.
Pauline
x

Pat K said...

Fabulous! Such a great Frankie and I do love the background paper and that fun sentiment. xxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a fun fun card! Never knew till a few years ago that Halloween was't big i UK or Germany. So people look at it has evil. Most of us here look at it as a fun, silly time for kids to dress up and show off their costumes and get free candy. I LOVE your card.

Tlc Creations said...

This turned out so awesome.
Love it.
Paulette

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Awesome Halloween card! It's scary haha! Make more please!

MagsB said...

What a fabulous Halloween card, I love the background, and the sentiment is fun, too!

love Mags B x

Carol L said...

THis is so much fun with that Frankenstein and that great background! Love it!

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, LOVE it, Faith! The inside sentiment is just too funny. Perfect for a couple of teens. :-D

Elaine Stark said...

A great card. Lovely colours and image. I love the inside to match. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments. Elaine

Kate said...

This is wonderfully "frantastic"! It's perfect for a grown-up Halloween card. I often use a strategically-placed embellishment to hide things so you're in good company. :)

Linby said...

Fab card - love the sugar rush sentiment.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Totally love this card, Faith!! Your Frankenstein is awesome!!
Hugs!
Darcy

Bonnie said...

A super Halloween card for teens! Love that sentiment!