23 April 2017

Fishing card

Hi Everyone, we are still away, may be coming home today, so another post that is scheduled - I hope.

My card today was requested by our neighbour, I made 2, because I couldn't make up my mind, they haven't seen them yet, so hope they like them, I'm keeping one for another scheduled post. The theme was game fishing and 50th birthday. Here is what I have done. I hope you're having a good week.

Fish, reel, Hugware
fish and reel 3D'd
DP's Marisa Lerin Pixelscrapper.
large Square dot die Sue Wilson
rectangle and circle pin dot dies Tattered Lace
sentiment and age printed on computer


10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Hope you are having a lovely time away? Fabulous masculine card and loving the different designer papers x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous make Faith! Those fish and the reel are so lifelike! Love the color combinations too!

Viv said...

Great 50th card Faith!ideal for a man who likes fishing too. I soooo hate making men's cards I almost resorted to buying mine this year lol ;) Viv xx

Crafting with Darcy said...

Faith, this is fabulous! What a beautiful card for a guy who fishes!
Hugs!
Darcy

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, lots of super layers and details - a brilliant masculine design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

NanaConnie said...

I love everything about this one, Faith. The plaid and fishing papers, the fishing reel, the die cut number... they are all just fantastic!

Shirley Young said...

Great card Faith, I love the fish peeping out from the 0 number xx

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Excellent card! Love going fishing!!

Kate said...

Such a wonderful card! The paper combination is fabulous!

Linby said...

Just wonderful and a great layout - I never seem to get the hang of doing many layers.