03 September 2017

Christmas lights!

Hi Everyone, my card today is for the Limited Runs progressive challenge and if you share the FB post you get the image free or you can buy it for a $1.

Onto my card, I looked for quotes on Christmas lights on the web and came across one, that really made me smile, so I HAD to use it, this is my take on the card I saw. Even the LR Christmas light image seemed to have a smiley face. This quote may not apply with LED lights, but it certainly did on older lights, such a nuisance to have to replace each one, before finding the broken one. Ah! the good old days LOL.

Christmas light and Emu - Limited Runs
I coloured them in PS and duplicated the 
Christmas light image a "few" times and added shadows onto the snow
then 3D'd the images
background - Sharon Grant @ Pixelscrapper, 
I changed the colour of the background to blue
snow effect - Winter Sparkleland @ ScrapOrchard
Stickles Frosted Lace over the snow on the tree and star on lights.



13 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Hysterical! Love this fun Christmas scene you've created and the sentiments are priceless!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a fun and cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Nikki said...

Love this Faith
Hugs Nikki

Kate said...

I just LOVE this card!!! The quote made me smile too, and I'm so glad you found it. The little scene is fabulous!

Mac Mable said...

What a fun card faith and what a fantastic sentiment x Love it x

cotnob said...

A fun card Faith, a super design and great sentiment - I certainly do remember those Christmas tree lights.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Faith! Funny and pretty! I love it!!! Kisses, my friend.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and sentiment and unfortunately I can relate to the sentiment --every year when the lights where brought out there was drama!!!
Carol x

Linby said...

ha ha - your cards always make me laugh, this is a great one and yes I remember the light bulb hunt.

Hetty said...

This is such a hilarious card, Faith.
Love the sentiment. But this card sure is beautifully made.

DonnaMundinger said...

ROTFLMAO! If I'd had coffee, it would be all over the computer screen. This is hilarious! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute. I love it.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so super cute...giggle..
xx Karen